sexta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2017

Why don't ya get a job? Really?

I want to brown bread, queijo minas frescal and Queensberry jam red fruits.. when I had no money in Rio I had that twice a day + wheyprotein

For 3 months in a flat in Botafogo beach full of cockroaches was like a "concil area" pacified old building with policemen on it 30m square

I had a toaster.. my dad denied me a job in Macae on third month living w roaches I went there to ask him a secretary job

he went to the bus station very angry and suly with me said if I were a man he would punch my face and put me to colect his dog shit but

as a woman I should go back to my grandparents home I would never fit in his house or environment what an asshole!! 💩the roaches were nicer

My father is an asshole! I have so many situations he was harsh and unpleasant amd humiliated me that he is a disgusting person 💩💩

cockroaches were funny very like Joe and The Cockroaches they communicate but that's a long story.. they are definable nicer..

yes sometimes the shit cause come to the surface I share it and then I find a way to overcome it..  once he denied me some help for food..

what am asshole.. looking my friends being dads now mine biological get everyday more disgusting see people loving their child..


he is a shit person only good to himself.

Weird day .. I believe my father sent hos mother to call me after ignoring me for almost 4 years to investigate me.. such a weird feeling.  

she ignored me when I needed her the most and now out of no where called me.. to talk but I cannot talk about him.. weird.


If I depended on him to survive I hadn't.. he doesn't nurtured any kind of affection or love for me.. weird fella.. they ignore people there.

Was heavy for me carry his name through life till I understand that I am what I am and I cannot change that but I can love me instead.

people think they can ignore and humiliate others because they are who they are I am not like that.

the Laws that are applied on Lucas are not the same applied on Daphne. Just saying..