segunda-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2018

About the subject taboo: Suicide

So I asked too a long time ago what happens with the soul when a person commits suicide at the Spiritual School.. the answer is:

You have things to do and solve in your life, it’s your Path. You only dies after those tasks. If you avoid or commit mistakes you have to reincarnate to try to solve all over again. Your life have a pre-destinated route but you have “freewill” take is gonna shape your Path.

When you decide to extinguish your life before finishing your tasks you are just killing one of your bodies (you have 4) the physical one. So person gets stuck on a non-time dimension cause only the physical material body is submitted to time and fades..

the soul stays on that broken momentum living that decision of many perspectives but are not allowed to go to a next fase until the remaining vital energy is released from the soul. So if it’s stipulated that my life is gonna last 80 years and I kill myself..

I’m gonna be in a loop correspondent of 40 human years until the energy dissipate and I can go to another fase. But I did not completed my tasks from this life at my Spiritual Path so I  have to come back and pay all the aggravation

And you cannot kill yourself twice so the loop is pretty boring.. amd the aggravation is inconceivable.. but we have many many lives and I for exemple, probably can have done that a few lives ago.. cause I have the impression in my soul I know how it feels like.


So the human experience includes a lot of shit such as if you never been gay you are gonna be in a certain life. Everyone is gonna be black, yellow, extraterrestrial, so if you feel you already know all that shit, You desire ardently with your soul a way out of the Samsara Wheel