segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2018

I am my own boss too

We have deal with desventures and all kind of feelings with compassion and love. And a dispassionate love towards everyone.. only love can change every situation and turn it into something else. I am angry too and sometimes sad and deluded but in soul I am unbreakable.

I am not in a competition. I never was in a competition. I don’t compete. I am what I am. And that’s good enough. I’m my own boss also. But my grandpa I obey him and my aunt we negotiate besides that nobody pays me any salary I’m not employee.. I am a free spirit. My soul is free

I save money and pay for all my trips.. my food, my photographs, my choices. It’s my own money. I don’t take advantage of people or of a position I’m in. I am a fair person. I can’t stand lies, lack of character.. I fight my own demons to be a good one.

don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.. don’t mistake me for a fool. Everyone that did me wrong.. I made them face their shit too. Were I pass I bring truth with me.

I fight my demons to be a fair person.. to not make misjudgment.. I’m in a spiritual change for four years now I fight my addictions. I carry pain inside me sometimes I want to explode but my soul is indestructible. If you hurt me I’m gonna be fair when we met.

At least I make an effort to understand and to be loving.. because when you are free you carry responsibility too. And see the world in a different perspective. And when you are free and alone you have to take care of your heart.. your motivations to not fall apart.

I trust my photography work.. the integrity of my work. Everything I do you gonna find my heart and my soul. You gonna find what I love. Don’t misinterpret me. Don’t take me as fool. Fool is use drugs and believe in what you see while you high. That’s stupidity. ✨🤙🏼✨

I don’t have an entourage to spoil me and lift me up. Alone I’m the one in constant work with my own soul. It’s a work. To not fall  apart or be corrupted by any desire that does not belong to my original soul. Not lust not money no professional promises I don’t want distractions.

I don’t want to be famous. I want to be honest. I want to be fair. I don’t want 100 friends. I don’t want alcohol or cigarettes. I want to love unconditionally without the fear of being hurt. Without the fear of being cheated and lied. I want you to be true..

I wanted to work for Vignoli he died last year. I wanted to learn the surrealism with him.. nobody touched my soul like him he believed all my dreams and encouraged me to follow them. He had galleries all over the world. And that’s how I planned to be close to you.

I never intended to work for you to get close to you and by that be your lover. When there is a money relation involved things are not very clear. For me that’s nor plan. I want to know you to know you to love your eyes because I am such an unconditional fan. I always admire.

One can have the same dream for years and pursue it with all they are amd all they have. One can dream amd work for it. I can dream to kiss you.... and can wish it. And no one in the world dead or alive can take that from me. No one can steal my dreams. And I can fantasize..

🔥🔥🔥🖤♥️🔥Although you deserve it.. my fantasies are more sweet than you imagine 🔥🌹♥️🖤🤪💙🔥