sexta-feira, 23 de junho de 2017

Madonna is the most powerful free woman

🔥🖤🔥Blue Eyes🔥 All that gossiping saying Madonna spent $5million euros in a house I bet it all for her son not for that Portuguese bitch.. 

He must be feeling the shit with all these gossip all around the world even here in Belo Horizonte is said she is "in love" with him.. 


Madonna is a smart woman who is not in any man's hand. Sorry for the illusion.. I bet Aboubakar was a friend that she invited to be w her.. 


Not everything with her is sexual or she is carried away of her feet by any man.. or woman.. 

She knows exactly what she wants and expects of each situation she always be on control of her own fucking life. 

And that's why people, the crowd, she is the Queen and her fans adore her above everything she taught us to love ourselves first. She is the female empowered herself. She is the Sun herself. 


She have friends and family she doesn't need a dick to be happy 😎She is funny and stuff and people don't respect her the much she really need.. she is the boss she decides what she wants. We mortal applause. 


I bet the house she bought was a great investment if she is sending her son in an exchange program. She can do what the fuck she want. 


Another guess, is the cheapest house of her patrimony so stop making assumptions she can decide and decide again in a blink of the eyes. And that's my friend is the most powerfully free woman in America cause she can decide, choose, buy, sell and direct simply anything. 


Her husband bahahah 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 don't be ridiculous she is not that stupid.. She has her fun as in Sex and the City but she is also a huge entrepreneur.. she is not spending time and money on that.. with BoyToys.. I remember he tagged himself as a King on her birthday party.. a king of wich kingdom? With which merit? People have equivocated egos..


*He is not even the most beautiful man that floated around her.. he is  without seasoning he doesn't have the "si ne qua non".. Just because he has another one that looks exactly like him doesn't make him tasteful or spicy .. can make her laugh for a while but what else?



And plus I bet she is working in a movie indeed..


Madonna isn't a dependent of anyone or anything.. never heard her doing drugs or desperate about anything she is the Queen, bitch!


You know what I am? I am a fucking fan. I am leo and I am loyal as fuck. And I have an honest character I don't live of pretend..


I had to switch off those Google feed cause all the News were: Madonna is moving to Portugal to live with boytoy 🤣😂🤣😂I don't believe the hype.

So Mdonna is quitting her movie plans and her career to be on the hands of a boytoy? Hilarious but I don't believe the hype.

The house she bought for $5m is costing already $14m someone is profiting with this story.. it is convenient to Portugal media say that..

Well until she, herself, goes to public to say that all this bullshit is real I laugh and truly don't believe the hype. 😁💩

I don't care if everyone is pressuring her like that Drake story saying that his was charming and all that shit until @madonna #madonna say