domingo, 13 de agosto de 2017

Father's Day in Brasil goes to my Grandad

My grandpa took care of me since I was two years old. And I just remembered what my biological father said 20 days afrer my mother's funeral when he finally came to make a visit to my grandparents with his wife/business partner, he said to my grandparents: " -Margot, took advantage of all the men she got involved."

My mother worked in 3 jobs to sustain a family and he well, he couldn't hold one in. Due to his "bad habits". And he had the courage to say that about her. My brother's father used to hit her, beating her in front of my grandma that took her back from Santos (the city they lived in SP) to Belo Horizonte. And I believe my brpther is agressive with me also due to his dad that gave him the "good exempe".

So he, my father that never was charged in Alimony to sustain me or even help my mother, he never payed a percentage of what he should and say those things. He used to humiliate me saying that I don't belong to his Status Quo. That I don't belong to his social environment. He is sort of a classy businessman wealthy and he never gave me any support  as a provider he should have been by the Law. And I am a girl. Usually dads have this humiliating behavior with male sons. But nop, my biological father believes I am less person than he is, and I cannot understand how can you put a child on this world to treat them badly, to humiliate, to ignore, to pretend they are not part of your existence, to not teach them how to be happy.. teach tehm that the purpose in life is not just keep yourself alive and support your own self. Is to be happy and enjpy every moment you can.. love and share love. He is wealthy have business companies. He have pleasure in treat me bad. So if I could today I would give him some sperm (of a man with a good nature) in a bottle and say: Well, now I owe you nothing. You gave my mom sperm, I'm giving it back to you.