sábado, 26 de agosto de 2017

Very Unpleasant

My father's mother called me yesterday to tell me my coison Lucas is getting marriage how proud she is of him. Lucas should have been a diplomat..

but she told me that but not inviting me and also remembered that she gave all her jewelry to Lucas's mom who is gonna give his wife a gift

but to me the Law applied is that if I am a lesbian I should not tell anyone not even alone in my room back to the mirror w lights off..🤔

Her voice is echoing in my head like a bug that entered your ear and you want it out.

In London when my father went to pick me up he said to me he is gonna leave all his fortune to Lucas. He is that kind of asshole.. 😃👌💩 I was 19 and around 9 month after losing my mother.

I had no camera he had one and said to me I could lend you this so you photograph the city but I'm not going to. (Before the digital era of cameras)

and I have almost none picutres of there. Only some friend that visited me and took some tue same that photographed my college graduation.


And I don't want to go to any married if the idea was to get me jealous went wrong got me angry amd disturbed how stupid people are.

Oh his mother had an stroke and stood 9 days at the hospital. She said he was there for just one day because his brother asked him to and that he stood all the time on his phone. He wasn't really there. Well, when I had a motorcycle accident and broke my ankle and had to decide either I put or not a pin  he  never even called me to know if I was ok. A friend that is personal trainer said me to not put a pin that I could heal with exercises. And I did healed with exercises and I stood alone at the hospital. Not even a text message or call.

Between us here, dear reader.. do ya think that if was I in love to be married to another woman.. would be such a party and jewelry to the wife to be? Compliments from grandma? Daddy paying and proud of my life?