sexta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2017

Problems with AirBnb

Hi Gregg, I cannot afford going to a hotel, If I have $500,00 dollars and spend $200,00 in a hotel is not a smart way to solve my situation. So I payed informally Alvin, my first host $450,00 dollars and he gave me a huge discount cause I would not be able to afford everything with the money I had here. This money I had $500,00 left was to afford my expenses with food, transport, a concert, water, this essentials. I ordered the refund on my credit card from that Eun cancellation. What I am asking you is for some indemnity for the trouble I'm having it's already 12h trying to solve this. You work from a Company that sells a service the Company must have some responsibility over the guests that are already in a trip. I am trying to save my vacation. I made a huge effort to be here now. Saved money for one whole year. I payed insurance that unfortunately doesn't cover Airbnb cancellations. Doesn't exist an insurance for that. I cannot afford stay in NY with only $50,00 dollars that's not vacation I programmed. I am so organized that I have all receipts noted in a note book, I bought so in advance a mobile traveler number, so I have internet and a way to make phone calls. How are gonna help me?

My hostage I already payed in cash to Alvin. I need cash to afford my last week here. And I am not treating you, In asking how to save this vacation while I am on it. Because, when I arrive back, if your team do not support me here, I am gonna take the Law to solve. 

att,

Daphne Csenger