quarta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2017

What a Queen means

I was thinking that Madonna released the sexuality as a power. It is an energy some people knows how to use. She mastered it set women free.

and that's why is she gonna be the Queen for a long timeline she has causes. Behind the other artists there quite nothing just appearances.

Madonna always had a subjective intention. She know her energy and creates and dares to provoke questions while the rest are an echo.

they don't even know how to canalize their intentions.. A Queen born a Queen she was never a princess of anything she was straight up Queen.

she started modestly knowing that if she made in the of the board with her causes and intentions she would rule the world as a Queen she is.

the bottle scene on Truth or Dare, gonna talk about it just once.. it was a tabu. Madonna crashes all the tabus. She throws on people's face

Everyone, does, did or gonna do to please someone. Mostly is not worthy and not good. Women also don't like to perform that but..

If you love someone you want to do that.. See I am a lesbian and I tried men, of course. But never loved them. To me is degrading.

Like everything without love is, empty. So I am a lesbian because I want to perform that blow job with a woman. Madonna broke the barrels.

Men want women to do but recriminate if they speak about it. Well without love no one likes doing that. I don't. Everyone did or gonna do.

We all try sexual stuff untill we figure it out what we want for life. Some people gonna have babies, others like to exchange lovers..

ofhers like experiencing things forever, others want just one love to love unconditionally for the rest of lives.

I am the romantic kind of one love for life. If is not love not gonna do. I already tried all that I wanted to know myself enough..

Definitely a lesbian, no male blowjobs again, sorry men, I really don't like that. I understand who does. Just one woman is enough for me.

I am not a swinger. I am not gonna give birth to a child. I don't intend to, but I love a woman. That's enough.

I am monogamic I don't believe in many lovers at once.. such as balls on juggler's hand. If love someone tell them.

Don't play games. They never work people can feel, a straight answer can help you to make a friend and go on another search for the true one.