quinta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2017

My life is a f*cking joke!

So last week out of 2 I spent in NY got my AirBnb cancelled and had to spend the cash I brought to eat, go to spectates and transportation on payment for my other host cash in hand cause the Korean girl looked at me and said: - You have too many bags. I had one small bag that came back as a hand bag and something like a schoolbag with my leans and lamps from my photograph gear. I had $50,00 dollars out of the $900,00 I brought in total. To spend with that with everything payed was enough. But $50,00 dollars was hilarious.

So I found out that my biological father who is very wealthy is suing my dead painter friend wich was my art mentor. See, I had a dream and he listened to me, believed on me. And I had the plan to work for him, with him. He had galleries all around the world.

Why my biological father is suing my dead beloved painter friend Fernando Vignoli??
Don’t I have reasons enough??
I loved that man as father as a mentor something my biological father never was close to that..
someone have enough money to spend on Art.. 100.000,00 but to help his daughter NAH .. f*

It’s a public process anyone can access it. He probably ordered a panel and Vignoli works were very expensive, to show off right in the middle of the worst crisis here in Brasil.

But he, my biological father, denied me a job, he was always  rude and unpleasant with me, why why a person like him get to be cool in life and I have to pass through emotionally hardways of ups and downs? He never wanted to be a dad that’s very clear but it is so unfair.. he never payed the alimony contract of 43% percent of his wages to afford my creation. It took me many many years to even a buy an used popular car. Took me two years to buy professional camera. And to remind that I take care of my two grandparents that took care of me since I was 2 years old. Don’t I deserve be happy too?

He enriched himself with the money he never gave me by LAW. He have golden watches and travel to Switzerland, Denmark, Noriega, Sweden, England, France, Spain, US, etc and I save a lot the whole year for a few days in NY.

It’s not fucking fair.
He ignores the the concept of family, father, love and care. He ignores moral, or values or he is so ignorant he denies all of that to his only child. He is peacock showing off to a sort of society people that met him along his ganacious way he is powerful and rich.

He is rich because he is an irresponsible greedy adult. He only cares about himself and no one else.