sábado, 23 de março de 2013

like a cat in stand by

feels like floating after 10 days taking Tylex
feels like there is no ending and no begining
feels like a trip and my whole life has been uncronologicaly re organized
And I see synchronized deals happening in front of me in the atmosphere
I observe cannot take my own decisions I'm on pause
But the whole world still spinning - I realize how fast it is, but for the others
I'm like a cat in stand by

I really want to play chess in my pijamas - having my hot tea

And I like not to worry about tomorrows

My edited version will be dysplayed
Soon
Mixed emotions crossing - like other people are to decide my future

And do not need to worry because I was stoped by the cosmos
so It can organize a best way for me to be

To dreams to came true - to afirmative decisions -

When you have to heal your body you realize how sutil things are