sábado, 15 de junho de 2013

The most amazing tree

I met a tree

She has the sweetest fruits I've ever dreamed
And the most fragrant flowers and colorful
She has many fruits
as if she had grown the whole orchard herself
And her vibrant colors keep the entire Spring
Irresistible aroma - I find myself sighing in the shade of her canopy
 

Branches firm as if she had come out of the earth with the certainty in herself  
That she can make a whole season by herself at any time of year

 

I will explain the beauty of this tree
The sun approaches her
She reversed the rule of nature
The moon says she often appears to behold her
And consequently causes the tides on Earth


And how simple it is the infatuation she causes

They say that the stars fall in love with simple things
For authenticity, and simply because she is


They say her smile has within herself all the sunshine light
And that as she sings the buttons does not resist and bloom
I've watched a lot of clothes for her flourish
 

I'm still enchanted by the exuberance that this force does to me
I do not know what exactly how to specify and if there is a name for this what they call ineffable
Something very close to spiritual faith


As long I go deeper into to her
I will tell you what the birds that know her sings about herself
All I know is that I get sweeter everytime we meet each other
Like a ray of sunshine early in the morning