sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

Sanctuary - Santuario

I put some seeds in the ground
And so suddenly , they began to reverberate
Maybe by my persistent faith
Or by diligence and insistence to communicate with them
I felt within me the seeds were a matter of faith
I had this as impossible deal and it would be my real motivation
Whenever any relation fail my garden was ready for me
So I was watering it , and play with it and even feel the butterflies touching with her legs
The soft petals of roses and various flowers and trees and even the orchard I created
It was my sanctuary
Sacred secret - I do not need to give anyone satisfaction
And one day I was disenchanted with the whole world
And I decided to give my back to everyone
And I do not agree with it all
Do not think like everyone else and do not really feel like them
I walked away from addictions and people with vicious attitudes and negative thoughts,
I can not live with alcoholics, nor with smokers , or those who take drugs
I became a virtuos of everyday
A simple life - as the doctrine Golden Rosycross
This world is full of unimportant material and full of illusions
It has no real love
True love passes  through us when we are touched by a subtle energy
The virtuous, who are concerned about their daily cleanse thoroughly
To be increasingly more lucid , more open to receive this energy in your heart so precious and subtle
Ethereal
And the idea of my garden took a real proportion
One beautiful day I went to it decided that nothing in this world can interest me unless my impossible garden
Which by impossibility is going to distract me for life
Solitarily
I like to be alone
I understand better the subtle energies when I'm alone
The 'very important people' , They takemy  time with their very important significances
that bore me magnanimously - ordinary people - outsiders
I saw a branch
I saw a branch
The tree that I always dream
a branch
Simple and strong
But still a branch
Unbelievable and inexcusable
This branch of so simple I take it as the sacred golden
I am the guardian of it
I know that there are two lions by the entrance of the garden
And I'm not the only one to defend it
And this became my life because is current and significant
Defending the first branch of my noble and impossible garden, the tree I ever dreamed
In my prayers I beg to agents of fate who carefully read my microcosms
And to see my branch with love and affection
Every day for the rest of my life I'll nurture my garden
I realize each new spin on the stem
The intention of flourish the Button
All true potential and sincere of that seed that sprouted
And I love a true love of  my pulsing branch
I made it my reason for life beyond all reason
As if my heart stuck in the land of my sanctuary so that it becomes part of that tree

And you know that you are my Sanctuary, M.

no one else but you.



Coloquei umas sementes na terra
E, assim inesperadamente, elas começaram a reverberar
Talvez pela minha persistente fé
Ou pela diligencia e insistência em me comunicar com elas
Eu sentia dentro de mim que as sementes eram uma questão de fé
Que eu havia isto como impossível e que isso seria a minha motivação real
Sempre que qualquer outra falhasse meu jardim real estava la pronto para mim
Para que eu fosse rega-lo, e brincar com ele e ate mesmo sentir as borboletas encostando suas perninhas
Nas suaves pétalas das rosas e das varias flores e arvores e ate mesmo do pomar que eu criara
Era meu Santuário
Sagrado segredo - eu não necessito dar satisfação dele a ninguém
E um belo dia eu estava desencantada com o mundo todo
E eu resolvi dar as costas a ele
E eu não concordo com muita coisa
Não penso igual a todos e realmente não sinto igual
Me afastei de vícios e de pessoas com atitudes e pensamentos viciosos, negativos
Não consigo conviver com os alcoólicos, nem com os fumantes, nem os que drogam
Me tornei uma virtuosa do cotidiano
Uma vida simples - como a doutrina Rosacruz Áurea
Que este mundo desimportante de matéria e cheio de ilusões
Não possui amor real
O verdadeiro amor passa por nós quando somos tocados por uma energia sutil
Pelos virtuosos, que se preocupam em purificar seu cotidiano minuciosamente
Para cada vez mais estar mais lucido, mais aberto para receber em seu coração essa energia tao preciosa e sutil
Etérea
E a ideia do meu jardim tomou uma proporção real
O belo dia eu fui correr para la decidida que nada mais nesse mundo pode me interessar, a não ser o meu impossível jardim
Que por justamente ser impossível me distrairia pelo resto da vida
Solitariamente
Gosto de ser sozinha
Percebo melhor as energias sutis quando estou sozinha
As outras pessoas muito importantes, me ocupam o tempo com suas muito importantes significâncias
que me entediam magnanimamente
Eu vi um ramo
Eu vi um ramo
Da arvore que eu sonho sempre
Um ramo
Singelo e forte
Mas ainda um ramo
Inacreditável e indesculpável
Esse ramo que de tao singelo e sagrado o vejo dourado
Sou a guardiã dele
Sei que ha dois leões na entrada do jardim
E que não sou a unica a defendê-lo
E esta se tornou a minha causa de vida mais atual e mais significante
Defender o primeiro ramo do meu nobre e impossível jardim, da arvore que eu sempre sonhei
Em minhas orações peco aos agentes do destino que leiam com atenção meu microcosmos
E que vejam o meu ramo com amor e carinho
Diariamente pelo resto da minha vou nutrir meu ramo
Eu percebo cada nova voltinha no caule
A intenção de florescer do botão
Todo o potencial verdadeiro e sincero dessa semente que brotou
E eu amo um amor verdadeiro e pulsante pelo meu ramo
Fiz disto minha razão de vida acima de qualquer razão
Como se tivesse enfiado na terra do meu santuário o meu próprio coração para que ele se tornasse parte dessa arvore