segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

The best dream

I had this delicious dream today, I was dreaming about you my love. And then Frank Sinatra was teaching me how to sing for you. And Suddenly Vinicius de Morais was talking to me things about poetry and romance while we were wetting our feet on the ocean's water at the beach. They were telling me things about the woman I love (YOU), things about romance e that there was a hidden treasure for me that I really must go look for it. What a wonderfull dream I had. I guess that's why was so difficult to wake up today ... my heart is with you ... ask our soul

I feel they are blessing us, love ... from the poetry world 


Que sonho mais gostoso que eu tive Frank Sinatra me ensinava a cantar e o Vinícius de Morais me falava sobre romance e poesia na praia molhando os pés na água. Eles me diziam sobre a mulher que eu amo, coisas sobre o romance e que havia um tesouro escondido que eu deveria ir buscar. Ah que maravilha de sonho!!