quarta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2013

the woman abroad

I had this dream
I was running too fast, escaping
from the past I made

And sudden this woman hug me
as I was running away looking back
She found me with her arms and hold me tight

She asked about what was going on
Why I was in a hurry
Who was hunting me
And I told her each one of my deepest fears
Everything I've done wrong I needed to survive
And I was sweating and crying
And my tears was all over the town, on the streets of the city

All my dark has a different meaning to her
And the guilt was my reaction of fear, and being rejected
as I've been so many times
I need to be strong on my own, and I'm used to it
but to be with this love I need to brave and speak my truth
direct from my soul to her breath by breath

To be deeply loved by someone gives you strength
while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tsu.

She knows every dustiest corner of my mixed-up soul
She knows my soul. It is a spiritual relation above anything on Earth.
Every morning she whispers have a good day ... and give me a smile

Yes. I'm happy and drop the addiction of social apps.  ahahaha