domingo, 29 de dezembro de 2013

A vow

I just woke up - good thing is that my gym closes earlier today so it is the correct time to wake on Sunday. =]

I want to share a thought. The one who put a name in a virtue that I choose to have, lost it. Funny thing is how nature shows the humanity.


I'm abstemious, for a few years already and never had put a name on it, till somoene told me that. And somehow the who thaught that is not.


Not anymore. Ahaha. Showing me that I choose the right way to follow my heart till I finally meet my lion. Because it is the love I seek.


The love within not the pleasure on it - pleasure is the consequence not the cause.


Funny thing is the smell of the person has changed. And I was admired by this virtue. But is just a regular human being having a life


And he is also a friend. I was not interessed in him to be a partner because I love my lion, I'd rather the female company.


But it was inspiring to know that an atractive person choose not to have sex by the carnal taste for the spiritual life.


Well human beings having human experiences. I decided to keep my vow. For me and because I'm pretty sure of what I have inside my heart


I'm abstemious until I find my lion, otherwise I will keep my vow. And that's how I know I trust the love that I'm in and it is spiritual.


I love intellectual relations - romance - tenderness - spiritual means divine - means that I respect the other self


That I consider her the other self of me - con sider - with sidereal - with the stars


I'd rather to know the truth than wonder... It is not a sacrifice if the choice has a spiritual meaning - or love or nothing.


Since two men give a "Good Night Sleepy Beauty" in London and had sex with me without I was even conscient I tried two times to have sex with man but I never felt attraction anymore. Theses tries was 2005 and 2008. And then never again. Men are not my type. I don't trust them, to star that I don't trust my own father so ... life for me is about love not sex.


Ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough Ain't no river wide enough To keep me from getting to you, babe

Remember the day I set you free I told you could always count on me darling From that day on, I made a vow I'll be there when you want me