segunda-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2014

A bullet and a arrow


A bullet and arrow 
The everyday choices
Electromagnetism and energy 
What are you putting in

The decision has been made
Daily
Even in your darkest moments
Your soul never left you

Were you brave enough to listen to it
To believe 
She talks to you all the time
Do you ever answer it

Compass 
Direction 
The end and the begin 

To say that watch a death does not interfere a thing is a lie 
I am introspective 
Perspective gets deeper 
I see it purely as an event 
But it also relieves energy 
This death in particular I think brings joy for the being 
Wich was a prisoner of a sad body 
Was not a good chain involved 
I do not want to think it being a chain of people 
But it is the cicle of life and death 
Samsara - to watch it clearly with dispassion
Only angels drink my tears I guess
I sincerely hope she does not take longer to get her way