sábado, 22 de fevereiro de 2014

To know me is an experience

I am an hermetic human being
To get to know me you must experience me
Feel me inside yourself

My whisper my breath

You got to believe me and the existence of my soul
That's how the truth is taught to us
Whispered
By sings, by light, by breath

Cosmos, God, Gnosis call the way you want
I worship it and work for it
For the good and the true to happen
For everyone around me

Simple life
Simple thoughts
Lighter ... smothier ... still relevant
Peacefull

I desire trivial things but with original love, with a static energy
Purity
Genuinaly to attain greatness
In a soft way

I creat the strenght in my cosmos
How it spins and flows
Electromagnetically
It is physics ... it is made by laws of the Nature

Emotion waves
Feelings are the ocean
The soul is made of fire, blue fire - Indigo
Etherical particles made by energy - my energy

All my body, my energy and soul are concentrated
Everything I do small or great are made with the same intensity, with the same energy and love
My habilities are my energy focused, worked with great love
I unplugged many people and the way are connected to me
I transformed my relation with the world to get peace - so my world can be a peacefull place to live

I carry little wheight to climb the mountain I won't need clothes, gold, guns, nor food.

I transform everything I touch
With words, tenderness and creativity

When you look at me
You feel curious - by magnetism
Mystery

I am feeling as I pass
I may be fighting an intergallactic battle
But you don't know my scars
You never touched the skin of my face