quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018

My Journey

And then my soul took my body for the unknown.. she said we gonna find that Love you seek. At least we need to see if that exists. And if she wants you too everything is gonna conspire in our favor. And if the door opens is because it’s our door. And magic exists for those who believe on it. So me and my soul took this intuitive map following senses through the years learning the languages of the souls. And here I am across the Ocean. Just me and my soul. I don’t have expectations I have feelings and some hope.. it’s all intuitive. And It’s my journey. My journey alone. And even here be cause I don’t want to interact with no one, the other two in the house decided to get me out of my already payed room such as in that teen movie “Mean Girls” a full grown man of 57 years I did not want to mingle or drive him around he was rude to me decided to join forces with some stupid woman that said to the owner of the house I rented my private room that I am depressed and want to live early so she can sleep at my room. She rented a small room outside and the vile man the office. He spent one afternoon with me learned something about me and told her everything last night they stood from 21:00 to 2:00 talking about how I should behave. They don’t know me but feel entitled. If they wanted the room why didn’t they rented it on Airbnb. A grown man acting like a teenager girl, a young woman that throw sheets on the floor and have no respect for others. Hum.. That’s my holiday journey. I rented a car, a rented a cozy private room. I am don’t need to interact with people I have nothing in common just because it coincided that we rented different room in the same house. If I wanted company I would have invited a friend, I am not a Uber driver, why they don’t do what I did and rent a car for themselves instead of expecting me to drive them around? I did not came here to spend time with them. I much prefer sleep, masturbate, go to the gym, ride alone listening music. I don’t like people talking on my head. I  a quiet person. I don’t have to interact with them. See.. even when one pays everything, is minding their own business people are envy and want their room, their place. 

Envy is a terrible thing the woman lied about me. She told the owner of the house that I was depressed and was gonna leave earlier. I can be depressed in my payed private room. She rented the cheapest one. See.. I feel sorry for her. Cause she obviously was poorly educated. Where I come from people respect others privacy. Other’s life. Never been to a situation like that. And that man talks too much he is annoying. I did not drove him Sunday morning to Austrian wine so he can impressed the owner’s house. He was being rude to me all night long. I did not came here to drive them around. Rent a fucking car. He is a grown man working here. He can pay. Why didn’t he rented the most comfortable room? Cause he is a cheap bastard. She is a liar.. I don’t want to be close to her.

People have no education, no respect for others. 

And I don’t have to interact or mingle I payed for the room. That’s all. I don’t have to give explanations.