sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

The Book of Love

The Book of Love


Human love is the preparation for divine love.
Desire: Divine flush infused in the other.
All part of the resemblance. And when love is true lovers identify with each other. We went from solitary love to reciprocal love. Similarity and reciprocity underpin its structure:

"For if I am like you, you are necessarily similar to me." Therefore, the same likeness, which impels me to love you, as you love me, You also oblige me to love me. "

> Camões: the amateur becomes the beloved thing and in himself owns the desired part.
In fact, as long as I love you, I find myself a lover in you, while I am thinking of myself, and I recover myself by myself. I lost myself in my negligence, keeping myself in you, the same thing that they do in me, for after I have lost myself, if for myself I recover, for you I have myself, I have you before and more than myself, and I am nearer to you than to me, since I bind myself precisely to you. "

Three people (me - you and us): the lover and the beloved are only mirrors that keep the imperfect image, that is what brings them together. You must understand the depth of this good.

(Reason reversed, love in practice is always the reverse as Cazuza says in Ritual)
Despite marriage lovers do not know exactly what they are looking for in each other. They always want more, but they no longer know what this means anymore. They suffer when they love but do not know why they suffer. They miss the imponderable. Likeness and reciprocity do not solve this divine mystery.
Pure knowledge: to free oneself from the body to take care of the soul. Move from surface to deep. The address of the man is the other. As the sun draws the flowers, the moon moves the waters and mars commands the winds, we also suffer the impact of the beauty, which is the face of God, and back the soul by an intrinsic law of similarity.

Make him thirsty. Source of sources. A sublime encounter between love and the thing loved. A project of redemption where the Good and the One coincide, the efficient cause and the final cause.


The soul is the verb of the intellect.

The beautiful is the preface to the good.

"When the soul is taken from us, we can only love" C.D.A.



I'm looking for something quieter, nothing that upsets the night nor tears the day.