quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2013

Deepressed

I'm so depressed
Nothing I've planned worked
Not even my spontaneity
I'm broken

And it's only the 15th day
not even the half way 
still missing 25 days of rest
without putting the foot on the ground

I'm tired of my nutricionist diet
I'm tired of being lay down
Of watching tv
I'm tired of not making ANY plans

I realized I was even addicted to the medicine for pain
And it could be abstinence effect

Tired of feeling pain
And lonely
and still I don't want to see anyone
Feeling pity

Can't go to the parlor 
And I don't feel like dressing up with my leg in plaster 

I hate having a shower with one leg 
And even more have to pee all the time

I can not even describe all things passing through me 
The feelings 

And hit the botton and I have impossible dreams
That I want to follow 
Like a distance flash of hope (a glow of distante light)
Create a new passion
And redyscover an antique dream

Explode this version and invent a new deal for me

Explode the words and meanings
And the world as I know

I want it to rain
I want it to rain
I want it to rain

To justify