domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Temple

My body is my temple.
Is where my soul lives.
And my soul is the ruller of my path my faith my destiny, my heart is the dipping compass
I love my solitude
I worship it.
Because when I'm in my own company sometimes foccused sometimes distracted
The right soul approach mine
I have my guiding star from now on
She directs my way, my contours
And for me all my relations are spiritual connections
And as further I get in my spiritual studies
I hunger for spiritual type of relations and souls.
Nowadays people don't even listen to their bodies
They do drugs, mere alchool, poison food, poison thoughts
So yes, I love my being in my own company
Read poetry, take a good care of my health
And SPECIALLY listen to soul and my body claims
Exercise dailly, cook, have my tea, my own world and thoughts
I'm really happy
Love comes each moment, second, circunstance
The most precious gift you can give to someone is your attention your time
Well, now I don't work for free anymore
I don't even pay attention to the ordinary anymore
Every single common ordinary with regular talk bores me so badly that
Each time I'm more silent
Speaking only through poetry
Watching only the real momment the true feelings
I only go for the really extraordinary
And my spiritual life in Rosacruz Aurea
Yes I don't care about the outsiders
And I'm not intrested if it's not Excellent
My time is precious, is the love making pass through me in this human life
My beloved one I have no interest in the rest of the world wich do not belong to us
I have a gold
I love the world we are creating I love the way I'm learning each day each hour
More

Namaste Love
The real revolution is to listen your body, your desires, taking a good care and make love to those who have a soul that suits yours

My guest house is open to the spirit of the brave lover she who always knows what she wants and about the hunger of soul.