terça-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2014

Connection is made

Finally some wise friends are doing what I tried last year producing jazz for young public in RIO
Two girls that are also married are bringing this to young public FINALLY
I sent my contacts I have good ones - D. Connecting people and working for free ahaha
As usual ... I really need some structure to start working in what I do best. For that I'm sueing my father for the pension he never gave
Then I can invest in me in my passions because love love love I'm all about
To work connecting people like jazz bands and music and sports aaaaah thats a good way .
To work only to have a job to show society I'm not a lazy person - no, thanks!
I am who I am. Not changing for society - and they can kiss my ass and call me Aristocrat
Irreverent Aristocrat with a simple and spiritual life and high standard in love. And yes I am in love with my lioness

I've got my love to keep me warm - Billy Holiday


is it only me or everybody when Louis Armstrong appear singing at the radio I know true love is all around ... great voice

Some voices lead me to the right connection - ah music, dance love is expressed, right ...
Louis et Ella - Frank the voice Sinatra ... my oh my ,,, my lion when it roars is like heaven singning when the storm is comming and it is thundering I'm pretty sure my lioness is sending me a sort of a song ... even my stomach roars is a music my body produces ... ahaha bees zzzzzzzzzzzzzz where the honey is ahahaha guess what ................................................Showbeeszzzzzzz

Like when Madonna sings I feel such an enthusiasm makes me feel like dancing all around even when I'm at the gym or in the streets. I actually dance and I'm known as a very happy and also enthusiastic person wherever I go. Some sparkle get me started and goes through everybody hearts... Motivates and inspires. One of the reasons of my admiration and love. DaphneCsenger: Madonna gives me a sparkle of a fiery energy and makes me dance all around everywhere radiates love and makes the life better and happier