sábado, 1 de fevereiro de 2014

A story to tell

Two days ago I felt someone stealing my energy.So I block the person all my accounts , instagram twitter. It works so well and my intuition is so sharp  that yesterday I had a very enthusiasmatic day;
I asked for protection from this person and burned his name with fire.

Yesterday the day was so bright and fun to me that end in a theatre watching a excellent puppet show.

Well, I was having an amazing dream when suddenly, someone started to say that I was not good enough she would never love me be with me.

And this someone throw my wattermellon that I worship everynight in a toiltet and was trying to discourage me in every way. So that, trhee guys murdered of my friends in front of me and then try to rob and kill me with a knife. I was running away when the boy get me and when the knife reached me I woke.

This is what we call Spiritual Release. The cosmos make you pass through dream instead let it happens in real life. But to me astral life is also real life.
I work my body and soul to puify all my perceptions and I can even see wich situation it is, about who and whom desired and still desire to discourage me.

It is hard to beat someone who never gives up, right fella ....

I'm taking spiritual procediments, yes they exist. To neutralize, and send back to who is discouraging me. You are not a treat to me. REALLY I'm not frightned by a bad fly.

>> Notice if something happens to you in the same way >> Cosmos is very fair.

What comes around ges around, my fella. If you know me by snooping what I write and my dreams ... I tell you I AM PROTECTED.

I don't tell my achievements to anyone not even friends, I don't even tell what I do toward my dreams that's why the connection is so clear.
This is a person with privileged information about me, my story and my goal.

I don't demage anyone in my path and I do not allow anyone to demage me.

This is between me and her.