quinta-feira, 4 de abril de 2013

O rei está morto

 I'd rather a witty queen to a coward king. The king was declared dead coward.

Unlike spiritual phenomenon that occurs with mother
Now her father is absent by choice
He married again to a woman jealous possessive
And much more new
Missed me whenever I tried
Whenever asked for attention, affection and help
Absented himself when I was emotionally fragile
Did not attend the funeral of my mother
And finally when I had the accident and was hospitalized
The doctor decided to put up a screw
Or not, that would forever change my gait
The twelve hours between radiography and finally receive the analgesic
(I left twelve hours without painkillers)
I reflected that if I had a daughter and if she got hurt
Would be left with an anxious heart
Would call his voice
Whether he was well
I decided on this day
In fact my father was dead.
$ Died in spending anything
Died without making me a cuddle
I decreed his death emotional
And so am more than happy
Without a cheeky not have the decency to take care of own daughter
That exudes a lifestyle as I am obliged
The me shake my breath on a bike
I already realized that alcoholism is it
An idiot who never grew up and hiding of liabilities
Behind a cold woman and parent
Well, is dead
My grandfather always took care of me
My grandmother also
It makes me think I did not deserve to be alive
Want to know he does not deserve
For it was decreed dead!
Lucky I did not want to kill him justice!
Killed this king coward gelding is overturned
DEAD



Antes uma rainha espirituosa que um rei covarde.  O rei covarde foi decretado morto.

Ao contrário do fenomeno espiritual que ocorre com a mãe
Já o pai lhe é ausente por escolha
Casou-se de novo com uma mulher possessiva ciumenta
E bem mais nova
Faltou-me sempre que eu procurei
Sempre que pedi atenção, carinho e ajuda
Ausentou-se quando eu estava emocionalmente frágil
Não compareceu ao enterro da minha mãe
E por fim quando sofri o acidente e fiquei internada
O médico decidia se colocaria um parafuso
Ou não, que mudaria para sempre o meu jeito de andar
As doze horas entre a radiografia e finalmente receber o analgésico
(Me deixaram doze horas sem analgésicos)
Eu refleti que se eu tivesse uma filha e se ela se machucasse
Ficaria com o coração apreensivo
Ligaria para ouvir a sua voz
Saber se estava bem
Neste dia eu resolvi
De verdade que o meu pai estava morto.
Morreu $em gastar nada
Morreu sem me fazer um carinho
Eu decretei a sua morte emocional
E que assim sou mais feliz
Sem um insolente que não tem a decência de cuidar da propria filha
Que esbanja um estilo de vida enquanto eu sou obrigada
A me apertar o folego numa bicicleta
Eu que já percebi que o alcoolismo vem dele
Um idiota que nunca cresceu e que se esconde das responsabilidades
Atrás de uma mulher fria e controladora
Pois bem, está morto
Meu avô me cuidou sempre
Minha avó também
Ele me faz achar que eu não merecia estar viva
Quer saber ele que não merece
Pois foi decretado morto!
Sorte eu não querer matá-lo na justiça!
Morto, esse rei covarde, castrado está tombado
MORTO